The 26th SuperClasico concludes MLS Rivalry Week with the only derby in the league, pitting the Goats against the reigning champ.
|LA Galaxy (4-4-2): Cudicini; Dunivant, Gonzalez, DeLaGarza, Franklin; Clark, Sarvas, Juninho, Magee; Keane, Villarreal.||
OUT: Kenney Walker (fractured 5th metatarsel), Gyasi Zardes (fractured 5th metatarsel)
QUESTIONABLE: Bryan Gaul (L high ankle sprain)
|Chivas USA (4-4-2): Kennedy; Villafaña, Velazquez, Burling, de Luna; Courtois, Mejia, Minda, Bolaños; Bowen, Agudelo.
OUT: Walter Vilchez (L knee MCL sprain, L ankle sprain)
QUESTIONABLE: Daniel Antunez (L groin strain)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- In 25 all-time meetings, Chivas USA has only won four.
- The Goats won the first meeting of the SuperClasico last year thanks to a Jose Correa penalty. The Galaxy won the next two, including a 4-0 trouncing.
- Los Angeles also won by that scoreline its only MLS game in 2013, against the Chicago Fire. Since, the MLS Cup champion has advanced to the semifinal of the CONCACAF Champions League over Costa Rica side Herediano.
- This rivalry averages 2.4 goals a game.
- Chivas USA has scored 14 of its 20 goals against the Galaxy in the second half.