The winter champion host Francesco Guidolin's men on Saturday night, knowing a victory would see it move six points clear of the visitors.
Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini
Vidal, Pirlo, Marrone
Giaccherini, Matri, Vucinic
Ferronetti, Danilo, Domizzi
Basta, Isla, Pinzi, Fernandes, Armero
The Old Lady have a few concerns going into Saturday's clash, with both Claudio Marchisio and Simone Pepe doubtful. The midfield pair both limped out of the 2-0 victory over Atalanta last week, and will need to pass late fitness tests to take part on Saturday.
However the league leader has been boosted by the return of Fabio Quagliarella and Alex Manninger, with the duo returning to the squad which defeated Roma in the Coppa Italia on Tuesday, after recovering from fractured cheekbone and twisted ankle respectively.
Francesco Guidolin's troops will travel to Turin without two of their midfield enforcers in the form of Kwadwo Asamoah and Emmanuel Agyemang-Badu, with the pair both representing Ghana at the African Cup of Nations. Mehdi Benatia will also miss out, as the former Marseille youth is also at the tournament with Morocco.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Juventus is the only side to have won a point away at Udinese in this campaign.
- No other side in Serie A has drawn more games than the Old Lady this season.
- The hosts have only conceded two goals in their last seven league games.
- Antonio Di Natale has scored 50 percent of Udinese's league goals this term.
- The visitors have lost two of their last three games in all competitions.
- Only the hosts have conceded less goals than Udinese this season.