The Turin giants entertain the Champions League-chasing side as both teams look to stay ahead of their respective challengers in domestic league action
Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini
L'steiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, De Ceglie
Konko, Diakite, Biava, Radu
Gonzalez, Mauri, Candreva
Juventus coach Antonio Conte once again has a full squad available with no injuries or suspensions, so his only worry will come in the form of which players to select in his starting lineup.
Having looked secure in defense recently, Juve are likely to stick with three at the back as full backs Stephan Lichtsteiner and Paolo De Ceglie join the trio of Arturo Vidal, Andrea Pirlo and Claudio Marchisio in midfield.
Meanwhile, Fabio Quagliarella, having scored in their last two matches, should get a start upfront, while Alessandro Matri impressed as a substitute in the 2-0 win over Palermo by setting up their second goal and could replace Mirko Vucinic.
Lazio took a big step towards Champions League qualification by defeating rivals Napoli 3-1 on Saturday but will once again be missing first-choice players in prolific striker Miroslav Klose, midfielder Senad Lulic and centre-back Andre Dias due to injury.
After recent poor performances, Brazilian midfielder Hernanes, who has eight goals in Serie A this season, could drop to the bench in favor of Alvaro Gonzalez with veteran Stefano Mauri moving into a more central attacking role behind lone forward Tommaso Rocchi.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Juventus won the first match between these two sides this season by a score of 1-0 back in November with a strike from Simone Pepe.
- The Bianconeri, and goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon, have kept five clean sheets in a row in Serie A.
- Conte's men remain unbeaten in league play and also boast the best defense, having conceded just 17 times.
- Lazio has not won in their last 14 attempts against Juventus in Serie A and have lost their last three league matches against the Bianconeri.
- Lazio has not won away from the Stadio Olimpico since defeating Chievo on January 29.
- Midfielder Cristian Ledesma is the player who has featured most for Lazio this season, making 31 appearances.