Claudio Ranieri’s men will be chasing a third straight Serie A victory, while the Bianconeri can temporarily clinch top spot with three points at San Siro.
Zanetti, Samuel, Ranocchia, Nagatomo
Cambiasso, Thiago Motta, Stankovic
Alvarez, Pazzini, Zarate
Benatia, Danilo, Domizzi
Basta, Isla, Pinzi, Asamoah, Armero
Inter is likely to be missing key duo Wesley Sneijder and Lucio, with both players nursing muscle strains, while Sulley Muntari and long-term absentee Emiliano Viviano will also sit this match out.
On the plus side for the Nerazzurri, defenders Maicon and Cristian Chivu could return to the squad along with summer signing Diego Forlan. Though none of the trio are expected to start, they could well feature from the bench.
Francesco Guidolin should have a full squad at his disposal for Saturday's encounter, with the only expected change from last week's victory over Roma being the re-introduction of Antonio Floro Flores to the starting line up at the expense of Almen Abdi.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Inter has scored only one less goal than Udinese this season yet is positioned 12 places below the Bianconeri in the table.
- Inter has conceded more than twice the amount of goals Udinese has so far in Serie A.
- If Inter emerges victorious on Saturday, it will temporarily climb into the top half of the table for the first time this campaign.
- Udinese has the best defensive record in Serie A, with the Bianconeri conceding only six goals this season.
- If Udinese wins on Saturday night it will have won more games in Serie A than any other side this season.
- The Bianconeri have won only one game away from home in 2011-12.