Inter has a 1-0 advantage heading into the second-leg of their Coppa Italia semifinal with Roma on Wednesday night at San Siro
Julio Cesar; Maicon, Ranocchia, Lucio, Chivu; Zanetti, Cambiasso, Kharja, Coutinho; Pazzini, Eto'o
Inter coach Leonardo will welcome Yuto Nagatomo and Dejan Stankovic back into the fold. The Japan international has recovered from flu while the Serbian captain has shaken off a muscle injury. Wesley Sneijder and Thiago Motta trained apart from the rest of the team and will not feature.
Doni; Cassetti, Burdisso, Juan, Riise; Pizarro, De Rossi; Perrotta, Simplicio, Vucinic; Borriello
Roma coach Vincenzo Montella is without a host of players, including captain Francesco Totti who is serving the last match of his ban for chopping down Mario Balotelli in the cup final last year. Taddei is also suspended, while Matteo Brighi is out for the season after fracturing his fibula at the weekend against Milan.
Simone Perrotta and Daniele De Rossi are able to feature for the visitors as their three-match bans in Serie A do not affect their Coppa Italia eligibility.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Inter has won 12 straight Serie A games at San Siro.
- The world champions have scored 35 goals at home in their last 12 matches.
- Inter beat Roma 1-0 in the Coppa Italia final last season at the Stadio Olimpico.
- Leonardo's men have kept a clean sheet in their last two cup games.
- Roma has picked up 13 points from its last five away matches.
- The Lupi have scored 10 goals in the last five encounters away from home.
- Roma has conceded 32 goals on the road.
- The capital club's heaviest away defeat this season was 5-1 against Cagliari.