Inter needs to use this tie to keep Lazio - only three points behind it in Serie A - from gaining ground in the race for a guaranteed Champions League group stage spot
|Inter: Julio Cesar; Maicon, Lucio, Ranocchia, Nagatomo; Zanetti, Cambiasso, Stankovic; Sneijder; Eto'o, Pazzini
|Lazio: Muslera; Lichtsteiner, Biava, Dias, Garrido; Brocchi, Ledesma; Zarate, Hernanes, Mauri; Floccari
- Inter has lost only once in the last 14 league games against Lazio.
- The defending champs haven't tasted defeat to Lazio in 13 games at San Siro.
- Leonardo's men have won their last 10 home matches in Serie A.
- The Nerazzurri have picked up 39 points at San Siro this season.
- Lazio has scored seven goals in its last three games.
- The capital city club has earned nine points from its past four games.
- Matuzalem will miss the match through suspension.
- Lazio has two wins in its last five road games.
December 3, 2010: Lazio 3-1 InterLazio played the defending champions off the park as Giuseppe Biava and Mauro Zarate gave the hosts the lead before Hernanes put the icing on the cake late on.
Follow Goal.com on to get the latest soccer news directly. Check out Goal.com's page; be part of the best soccer fan community in the world!