Toronto only has one win thus far this year, and heads to BBVA Compass Stadium, where no one but the Dynamo have ever won.
|Houston Dynamo (4-4-2): Hall; Taylor, Boswell, Cameron, Ashe; Clark, Moffat, Watson, Davis; Bruin, Ching.
OUT: DF Kofi Sarkodie (R foot sprain); DF Alex Dixon (concussion)
|Toronto FC (4-4-2): Kocic; Eckersley, Cann, Henry, Morgan; Lambe, Frings, de Guzman, Avila; Johnson, Koevermans.
OUT: DF Ty Harden (R adductor strain); FW Nicholas Lindsay (L knee surgery recovery); GK Stefan Frei (L lower leg)
QUESTIONABLE: DF Aaron Maund (R eye hyphema); DF Dicoy Williams (R knee surgery recovery); DF Logan Emory (shoulder subluxation)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- The Dynamo have never lost in the newly-christened BBVA Compass Stadium with three wins and a draw. Over the weekend Houston beat Texas rival FC Dallas 2-1 there, lifting Houston to fifth in the East.
- Toronto still props up the entire league, with three total points from 11 games. Paul Mariner is looking for his first win as an MLS head coach. He replaced Aron Winter over the international break, but lost his first game 2-0 to Sporting Kansas City.
- Miguel Aceval, Luis Silva and Nick Soolsma were all sent back to Toronto after being arrested Monday night for public intoxication.
- Toronto kept clean sheets in three of its four Canadian Championship matches this season. However, TFC has conceded multiple goals eight out of 11 games in MLS play.
- The Dynamo leads MLS with four goals from corners this year.