Both teams look to extend unbeaten runs in a midweek clash at BBVA Compass Stadium
|Houston Dynamo (4-3-3): Hall; Hainault, Taylor, Boswell, Ashe; Moffat, Camargo, Davis; Boniek Garcia, Bruin, Kandji.
PROBABLE: MF Calen Carr (L hamstring strain); MF Je-Vaughn Watson (L adductor strain)
|Sporting Kansas City (4-2-3-1): Nielsen; Myers, Collin, Besler, Sinovic; Nagamura, Thomas; Kamara, Zusi, Joseph; Sapong.||
OUT: DF Korede Aiyegbusi (R knee sprain); DF Cyprian Hedrick (L fibula fracture); GK Jon Kempin (R ankle fracture);
DOUBTFUL: DF Lawrence Olum (L groin strain);
PROBABLE: FW Bobby Convey (L calf strain); MF Graham Zusi (R quad strain)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Sporting KC is on a three-game unbeaten run, and coming off a 2-0 win Saturday at Columbus.
- Houston is also on an undefeated streak, going four matches without a loss. It defeated D.C. United 4-0 at home on Sunday night.
- These teams met on July 7 at Livestrong Sporting Park, and shared the points in a scoreless draw.
- The Dynamo has never lost at its new BBVA Compass Stadium, going 5-0-3 in eight matches.
- SKC’s Roger Espinoza has left the team to join up with the Honduras team for the 2012 London Olympic Games.