Philadelphia will look to finally hold onto a lead and make a move at the top of the table, while Houston needs to solidify its playoff spot.
|Houston Dynamo (4-4-2): Hall; Boswell, Brunner, Clark, Taylor; Creavalle, Moffat, Driver, Davis; Barnes, Bruin.
OUT: Anthony Arena (R ankle sprain), Calen Carr (L knee)
QUESTIONABLE: Brad Davis (L hamstring strain), Boniek Garcia (R hamstring strain)
|Philadelphia Union (4-4-2): MacMath; Williams, Okugo, Parke, Gaddis; Cruz, Carroll, Farfan, Le Toux; Casey, Wheeler.
OUT: Kleberson (R quad strain), Michael Lahoud (sports hernia surgery)
QUESTIONABLE: Conor Casey (knee strain)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- The Union are in third place in Major League Soccer's Eastern Conference on 27 points, and could leapfrog rival New York with a win.
- Houston is in fifth, the final playoff spot. The Dynamo, with 23 points, are just two ahead a trio of teams looking to overtake them.
- Two Philadelphia players, forward Sebastien Le Toux and fullback Sheanon Williams, are tied for the league lead in assists, with seven apiece.
- The Union has had trouble holding onto late leads. In their last two games, the Zolos have conceded an equalizing goal in the 96th minute or later.
- Houston defender Kofie Sarkodie is suspended for this match.