Montreal has been decent as of late, but the Impact will have to travel to one of the toughest grounds in the league on Saturday.
|Houston Dynamo (4-3-3): Hall; Hainault, Boswell, Taylor, Ashe; Garcia, Creavalle, Davis; Carr, Bruin, Kandji.
QUESTIONABLE: MF Adam Moffat (R adductor strain)
|Montreal Impact (4-2-3-1): Ricketts; Brovsky, Camara, Nesta, Iapchino; Martins, Bernier; Nyassi, Mapp, Arnaud; Di Vaio.
OUT: DF Matteo Ferrari (R quad strain); DF Nelson Rivas (abdomen); FW Bernardo Corradi (L knee ACL tear); FW Andrew Wenger (L hamstring strain)
- Along with the Red Bulls, Houston is one of two teams in MLS that is undefeated at home. Its last regular season home loss came against the Columbus Crew on June 18, 2011.
- This is the final match of a three-game home stand for Houston. It started off with a 4-0 victory over D.C. United on July 15.
- Montreal has played 22 games so far this season, more than any other MLS club.
- The Impact have conceded 39 goals in those 22 games, the highest total in the league.
- Houston's designated player Oscar Boniek Garcia has started every game since joining from Olimpia, scoring a goal against D.C. United.