Riding a three-game win streak, Chicago looks to become the first team to earn maximum points at BBVA Compass Stadium
|Houston Dynamo (4-4-2): Hall; Hainault, Boswell, Taylor, Ashe; Camargo, Cameron, Boniek, Davis; Bruin, Ching.
OUT: DF Alex Dixon (concussion); MF Calen Carr (L hamstring strain);
DOUBTFUL: MF Je-Vaughn Watson (L adductor strain);
QUESTIONABLE: DF Oscar Recio (concussion)
|Chicago Fire (4-2-3-1): Johnson; Gargan, Anibaba, Berry, Segares; Pause, Pardo; Nyarko, Rolfe, Pappa; Oduro.
OUT: DF Cory Gibbs (R knee meniscus repair); MF Steven Kinney (R Achilles tendinitis);
DOUBTFUL: GK Paolo Tornaghi (R ankle sprain); FW Federico Puppo (R ankle sprain)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Houston hasn't lost at home this season, winning four and drawing two in the new BBVA Compass Stadium. The Dynamo defeated the Union 2-1 on Saturday night.
- Chicago managed a 1-0 road victory at Sporting Kansas City on Friday night. Marco Pappa grabbed the game's only goal, and Sean Johnson made several outstanding saves to hold the lead.
- Honduras international Boniek Garcia made his Houston debut against Philadelphia. The midfielder is the Dynamo's newest Designated Player.
- The Fire have won three games in a row for the first time since September 2011.
- Corey Ashe made his 184th Dynamo appearance in all competitions on Saturday, moving him into a tie for second on the franchise list with Brian Mullan.
- Pappa’s goal against Sporting KC was his fifth of the season, tying him with Dominic Oduro for the team lead.
- The Dynamo have a 6-5-5 record (23 points) through 16 games and remain in fifth place in the Eastern Conference.