Jupp Heynckes' side goes into the weekend 17 points clear in the Bundesliga, and will be confident of victory against the host, which sits in the drop zone.
Ochs, Abraham, Vestergaard, Johnson
Schrock, Volland, Usami
Lahm, Van Buyten, Dante, Alaba
Luiz Gustavo, Schweinsteiger
Muller, Kroos, Ribery
Bayern Munich is set to make two changes from the side that overcame Borussia Dortmund in midweek. Luiz Gustavo is set to get a rare start against his old club in the place of Javi Martinez, and Mario Gomez could replace Mario Mandzukic up front.
Holger Badstuber, Rafinha and Claudio Pizarro, however, remain injured.
Hoffenheim, meanwhile, is missing a host of players ahead of the visit of the league leaders. Andreas Beck and Eugen Polanski are both suspended after picking up five yellow cards each.
While Chris, Matthieu Delpierre, Sebastian Rudy, Sejad Salihovic and Boris Vukcevic are all sidelined.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Hoffenheim has never beaten Bayern Munich in its nine Bundesliga clashes with die Roten.
- Igor de Camargo has not ended up on the losing side against Bayern Munich in his four Bundesliga games against the Bavarians.
- Hoffenheim has already lost 15 games this season - a club record high.
- Bayern has won 10 of its 11 away games in the Bundesliga this season, picking up 94 percent of the points available on the road.
- Mario Gomez (pictured, right) has scored a goal every 71 minutes. His striking rival, Mario Mandzukic has an average of one every 96.
- Manuel Neuer has gone five games without conceding at the Rhein Neckar Arena - a total of 494 minutes.