After impressive wins against both Manchester United and Arsenal, Roberto Martinez's men will be hoping to continue their form in order to move further from the drop zone.
Kelly, Hangeland, Hughes, Risse
Dembele, Diarra, Murphey, Duff
Caldwell, Alcaraz, Figueroa
Boyce, McArthur, McCarthy, Beausejour
Moses, Di Santo, Gomez
Martin Jol has had his strike force cut down to the bare bones with Bryan Ruiz (metatarsal), Pavel Pogrebnyak (ankle) and Andy Johnson (knee) all out of the running for this game, but it is likely that Orlando Sa will come in to support free-scoring Clint Dempsey.
Fulham is also without the services of Steve Sidwell (hernia) and Zdenek Grygera (knee).
The visitor is not too restricted by injuries with Hugo Rodallega and Shaun Maloney (both knee) missing, but it will not affect Martinez who is likely to field the same side which defeated Arsenal on Monday.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Wigan has only won one of its six visits to Craven Cottage in the Premier League, losing four and drawing one.
- In the last 13 meetings between the two sides only one game has seen more than two goals..
- Wigan has conceded more Clint Dempsey goals than any other side. The American has scored six goals in nine appearances against the Latics.
- Wigan has the longest run of scoring away games, netting in each of their last eight games on the road.
- Fulham has lost only one of its last eight games at Craven Cottage.
- After taking 13 points from their last six games the Latics' form is only bettered, in the Premier League, by Manchester United and Newcastle United both on 15.
- Fulham is the only side in the league which is still to be shown a red card in the Premier League this season.
- Wigan has won four of their last five games, including victories away to Arsenal and Liverpool, and the home win against Manchester United.