The Canaries are just one away from the 40-point mark and are traveling to face Martin Jol's side, who could be facing the prospect of a fourth straight defeat
Kelly, Hangeland, Hughes, Riise
Duff, Diarra, Dempsey, Murphy, Dembele
Martin, Whitbread, Ward, Naughton
Bennet, Howson, Fox, Surman
Fulham is without Andy Johnson, who still has no set return date from a knee injury. The home side is also without long-term absentees Steve Sidwell (hernia) and Zdenek Grygera (knee).
The Cottagers have lost three in a row and a re-call for Danny Murphy would seem a logical choice as manager Martin Jol looks to shore up his midfield. Aaron Hughes is expected to continue in defense, in place of Phillipe Senderos.
Norwich City is without top-scorer Grant Holt who was sent-off in his last game. Steve Morison will be his likely replacement. Anthony Pilkington is struggling to be fit and with so many attacking options available, there is no need to risk the winger from the start, a place on the bench is more likely.
Kyle Naughton is also expected to come in at left back, where he has often been deployed in away games for the Canaries this season.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Fulham has won seven of its last nine games against Norwich, drawing the other two.
- The Cottagers have recovered eight points from losing positions at home this season, the most in the Premeir League
- Only Chelsea and QPR (15) have dropped more points from winning positions than Norwich (14).
- But only Arsenal (19) and Wolves (14) have recovered more points from losing positions than the Canaries (13).
- Paul Lambert's side have scored more headed goals than anyone in the Premeir League so far this season.
- Goalkeeper John Ruddy (pictured right) is expected to make his 75th appearance for Norwich.
- The Canaries snatched a draw in the reverse fixture with Simeon jackson grabbing a 90th minute equaliser.
- In each of Fulham's last five games, only one team has scored.