Ian Holloway's side will be desperate to stop the rot when they visit west London, as Mark Hughes looks to put daylight between his team and the relegation zone.
|Fulham: Schwarzer; Kelly, Hangeland, Baird, Salcido; Murphy, Dempsey, Etuhu, Duff; Johnson, Dembele.
|Blackpool: Kingson; Crainey, Baptiste, Evatt, Eardley; Puncheon, Adam, Vaughan; Reid, Taylor-Fletcher, Varney.
- The game will be the 100th league meeting between Fulham and Blackpool.
- The Seasiders have won just one of their last 10 league encounters.
- Ian Holloway’s side haven’t fared so well with trips down to the capital this year, drawing one and losing two with an overall goal difference of minus 10.
- The rather generous Blackpool defense have afforded their opponents 199 shots on target this season – a Premier League high.
- Not to be outdone at the other end, they’ve netted 45 times themselves, making them the Premier League’s fourth highest scorers.
- Blackpool are certainly giving their fans value for money, with the combined total of goals in their games this season now reaching 100.
- Fulham, on the other hand, are slightly less schizophrenic, recording 14 Premier League draws this season – the highest in the division.
- To further cement that reputation, they have a goal difference of zero - scoring 33 but letting the same amount in.
- The Cottagers harbor an unbeaten home record at Craven Cottage in 2011, winning four and drawing one since the turn of the year.
- If Fulham take the lead at half-time, they hold out – notching four wins and two draws from half-time leads so far this season.
August 28, 2010: Blackpool 2-2 Fulham
A late Dickson Etuhu equalizer at Bloomfield Road denied the Tangerines their first ever Premier League win.
For more on Americans abroad, visit Goal.com's dedicated page and join Goal.com USA's Facebook fan page!