The Magpies must win and hope Tottenham and Arsenal drop points in order to finish third, whilst Moyes' men need all three points to guarantee seventh ahead of their local rivals
Hibbert, Distin, Jagielka, Baines
Osman, Fellaini, Gibson, Pienaar, Cahill
Perch, Williamson, Coloccini, Santon
Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Tiote, Gutierrez
Everton will be without Jack Rodwell due to a hamstring injury while Victor Anichebe will also miss out with a groin problem.
However, Leighton Baines, Darron Gibson and Phil Neville all resumed full training this week and are in contention to return to the starting lineup.
|6/1||Nikica Jelavic is 15/4 with bet365 to score the opening goal when Eerton play Newcastle on Sunday.|
Alan Pardew will again be without defender Danny Simpson, who was ruled out for the remaining two games with an ankle problem, and Leon Best did not travel because of a thigh injury.
Danny Guthrie is set to return to the squad and should make the bench for the game after overcoming his calf problem.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Everton is unbeaten in its last eight Premier League matches, currently the longest such run in the league.
- The Toffees have had 17 different goalscorers so far this season, a joint best along with Arsenal.
- David Moyes' men have the third best defensive record in the league. Only the two Manchester clubs have conceded fewer goals than Everton this season (39).
- Newcastle's Demba Ba (pictured right) is yet to score in a league game in which he has started alongside his fellow countryman Papiss Cisse.
- Papiss Cisse has 13 goals in 13 Premier League games since arriving on Tyneside in the January transfer window from Freiburg.
- Newcastle is the only team who is yet to score an own goal in the Premier League this season.