Rafa Benitez's men have scored 12 goals in three games but now face a sterner test against a Toffees side with top-four aspirations.
Neville, Jagielka, Distin, Baines
Osman, Hitzlsperger, Gibson, Pienaar
Azpilicueta, Cahill, Ivanovic, Cole
Hazard, Mata, Moses
Darron Gibson is available for selection for Everton having had the red card he received against West Ham rescinded, but Marouane Fellaini remains suspended.
John Heitinga came off the bench in the Boxing Day clash with Wigan but may not return to the starting lineup, while Seamus Coleman is battling to be fit with a hamstring problem and Tony Hibbert (calf) and Kevin Mirallas (hamstring) are still out.
Chelsea, meanwhile, could make a couple of changes from the team that started the 1-0 win over Norwich. Eden Hazard dropped to the bench for the game but should start against the Toffees, with Oscar most likely to miss out as a result.
Ramires may come in for John Obi Mikel, with Frank Lampard another option, but Rafa Benitez will probably leave the back five unchanged, meaning David Luiz should continue in a holding midfield role.
Ryan Bertrand (groin), John Terry and Oriol Romeu (both knee) are all out.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Everton has scored in its last 16 league matches, the longest run of all top-flight teams this season.
- David Moyes' side also holds the record for the most consecutive games without a clean sheet, conceding in its last 14 league fixtures.
- The Toffees have only ever beaten their current total of 33 Premier League points after 19 games once - the 2004-05 season.
- Along with Manchester City, the Merseyside team has lost the fewest amount of games (2) this term.
- Along with Stoke, Everton is the only side to remain unbeaten at home this term.
- Chelsea has had 44 shots in its last two league matches.
- The West Londoners have scored 12 goals in the last three league games.
- Juan Mata (pictured right) has scored or assisted on 14 goals in 16 league appearances this campaign.
- Blues interim boss Rafa Benitez has not lost in the last six times he has faced Everon, winning five and drawing one.
- Chelsea has only beaten Everton once in their last eight league meetings, drawing four and losing three.