Jack MacInerney has, on his own, scored more goals this than D.C. United, which hasn't won in four games.
|D.C. United (4-4-2): Hamid; Korb, McDonald, Jakovic, Woolard; Sanchez, Kitchen, De Rosario, Pontius; Ruiz, Rafael.
OUT: Nick DeLeon (R hamstring strain), Lewis Neal (pubic stress reaction), John Thorrington (L medial collateral ligament)
|Philadelphia Union (4-4-2): MacMath; Williams, Okugo, Parke, Gaddis; Cruz, Daniel, Carroll, Le Toux; Casey, McInerney.||
OUT: Matt Kassel (R knee strain)
QUESTIONABLE: Aaron Wheeler (illness)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- D.C. went unbeaten against Philadelphia in MLS last year, winning two and drawing one. Philly did advance in the U.S. Open Cup, though.
- United is winless in four and on a three-game losing streak. It has scored two goals and, with four points, is tied for last place in the East.
- D.C. has also lost at home twice in a row, following a 17-game home unbeaten run.
- The Union have double D.C.'s point tally with a 2-2-2 record.
- Jack MacInerney has scored four goals in five games.