The Dynamo are coming off a big win, while United wants to stop a losing streak as the two clubs meet at RFK Stadium.
|D.C. United (4-4-2): Hamid; Korb, McDonald, Jakovic, Woolard; Porter, Kitchen, Augusto, Sanchez; Pajoy, De Rosario.
OUT: Lewis Neal (pubic stress reaction), John Thorrington (medial collateral ligament)
QUESTIONABLE: Nick DeLeon (hamstring strain), Chris Pontius (groin strain)
|Houston Dynamo (4-4-2): Hall; Ashe, Taylor, Boswell, Sarkodie; Davis, Moffat, Clark, Garcia; Barnes, Bruin.||
OUT: Calen Carr (knee), Omar Cummings (knee), Cam Weaver (lower back), Tyler Deric (ankle)
QUESTIONABLE: Warren Creavalle (hamstring)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- D.C. is looking to stop a bad run of form that has seen the team drop five straight matches.
- United also faces a tough road ahead. Following the match with Houston the club will take on FC Dallas and Sporting Kansas City in its next two league matches.
- Houston is coming off a big 1-0 win over the LA Galaxy, putting to rest some demons of the past.
- The teams are on opposite ends of the Eastern Conference table, with Houston tied for the points lead and United siting at the very bottom.
- Making matters worse for United, Dynamo star Brad Davis will be back from suspension.