D.C. returns home after a three-game road trip, hosting the well rested Colorado Rapids with both teams in midtable form.
|D.C. United (4-4-2): Hamid; Korb, Russell, McDonald, Woolard; Cruz, King, De Rosario, Najar; Maicon Santos, Salihi.
OUT: MF Lance Rozeboom (L knee ACL tear); DF Emiliano Dudar (L hamstring strain)
DOUBTFUL: MF Marcelo Saragosa (R soleus strain); MF Nick DeLeon (L hamstring strain)
QUESTIONABLE: DF Dejan Jakovic (L ankle sprain)
PROBABLE: MF Kurt Morsink (L foot neurectomy); FW Josh Wolff (L hamstring strain); DF Ethan White (R knee surgery)
|Colorado Rapids (4-4-2): Pickens; Kimura, Marshall, Moore, Zapata; Mullan, Larentowicz, Rivero, Castrillon; Casey, Cascio.||
OUT: DF Anthony Wallace (L Achilles tear); MF Pablo Mastroeni (headaches); MF Ross LaBauex (sports hernia); DF Marvell Wynne (R hamstring strain); FW Omar Cummings (L ankle sprain)
QUESTIONABLE: MF Jamie Smith (R ACL tear)
PROBABLE: FW Conor Casey (L Achilles tear)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- D.C. United has two more points and has played two more games than Colorado. D.C. (18 points from 12 games) is third in the East. The Rapids (15 points from 10 games) are fifth in the West.
- United hasn't beaten the Rapids in RFK Stadium since 2009. However, D.C. edges the all-time (16-13-7) and home (10-3-5) records against Colorado.
- Dwayne De Rosario leads MLS with seven assists. Maicon Santos is fourth with six goals.
- D.C. lost the two games heading into this matchup. The most recent was a 1-0 defeat to open Houston's new BBVA Compass Stadium.
- The Rapids come into this match following a 10-day rest after beating nine-man FC Dallas 2-0.