FC Dallas looks to maintain its Supporters' Shield pace against the struggling Whitecaps, who haven't won since March 9.
|FC Dallas (4-2-3-1): Fernandez; Michel, John, Hedges, Loyd; Warshaw, Jacobson; Cooper, Ferreira, Jackson; Perez.
OUT: Ugo Ihemelu (concussion) - IR, Peter Luccin (torn R ACL) - IR, Walker Zimmerman (groin injury), Stephen Keel (L quad strain)
QUESTIONABLE: Ramon Nunez (torn ACL), Jair Benitez (L hamstring strain)
|Vancouver Whitecaps (4-2-3-1): Cannon; Lee, O'Brien, Rusin, Rocha; Reo-Coker, Davidson; Camilo, Kobayashi, Teibert; Hertzog.
OUT: Jay DeMerit (L torn Achilles tendon)
QUESTIONABLE: Kenny Miller (R hamstring strain)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- FC Dallas has the best record in MLS. The Hoops have taken 16 points from seven games.
- Dallas' 11 goals this season are the most of any MLS team.
- Vancouver started the season strong, with two wins, but the Whitecaps have failed to win in their last four matches.
- The 'Caps have played an almost neutral season so far. They sit fifth in the West, the middle spot in the conference, have posted a 2-2-2 record, and have a neutral goal difference, with seven goals scored and seven goals allowed.
- Vancouver has committed just 62 fouls this season, the best disciplinary record in MLS.