The Hoops are in desperate need of a win, riding a franchise-worst 11-match winless streak.
|FC Dallas (4-5-1): Hartman; Loyd, Hedges, Pertuz, Rodriguez; Jackson, Jacobson, Shea, Hernandez, Castillo; Sealy.||
OUT: MF Bobby Warshaw (R foot fracture); DF Ugo Ihemelu (concussion symptoms); DF Alex Lee (lower abdominal strain)
QUESTIONABLE: FW Blas Perez (R foot contusion)
PROBABLE: DF George John (concussion symptoms); MF Ricardo Villar (R foot strain); MF David Ferreira (R foot surgery); MF Daniel Hernandez (R knee soreness)
|Toronto FC (4-4-2): Kocic; Hall, Eckersley, Emory, Morgan; Dunfield, de Guzman, Frings, Avila; Johnson, Koevermans.||
OUT: GK Stefan Frei (L lower leg)
QUESTIONABLE: FW Nicholas Lindsay (L knee surgery recovery); DF Ty Harden (R adductor strain); DF Adrian Cann (R knee sprain); FW Joao Plata (R hamstring strain); DF Jeremy Hall (concussion)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- FC Dallas is currently on an 11-match winless streak, the worst in franchise history. The team's last league win was on April 5 against New England.
- Toronto FC is undefeated in the last four matches under Paul Mariner, going 1-0-3 since losing Mariner's first in charge, a 2-0 loss to Sporting Kansas City.
- FC Dallas coach Schellas Hyndman has indicated that both David Ferreira and Ricardo Villar should be in a Hoops uniform for this one. Ferreira has missed the entire season, and Villar has been out since Week Five.
- Toronto FC’s Danny Koevermans was voted Major League Soccer Player of the Week for Week 17. He has scored in four straight matches.
- Newcomer Blas Perez leads FC Dallas in both goals (five) and assists (three).
- Both of these teams are in last place in their respective conferences, though each could get out of the basement with a win in this game.