On its way back to the Pacific Northwest from a midweek CCL match in Trinidad and Tobago, Seattle will stop by Texas.
|FC Dallas (4-1-4-1): Hartman; Loyd, John, Hedges, Benitez; Hernandez; Jackson, Jacobson, Ferreira, Shea; Perez.
OUT: DF Ugo Ihemelu (concussion symptoms); DF Alex Lee (lower abdominal strain); MF Ricardo Villar (R foot strain)
PROBABLE: FW Blas Perez (R foot sprain)
|Seattle Sounders FC (4-3-3): MacMath; Williams, Okugo, Valdes, G. Farfan; Lahoud, Carroll, Gomez; M. Farfan, McInerney, Cruz.
OUT: FW Babayele Sodade (R knee ACL tear); FW David Estrada (L foot fracture); MF Andy Rose (rib fracture); GK Andrew Weber (R abductor strain)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- FCD is sixth in the West, one point out of the playoff spots. Seattle is second.
- Since 2009, no team has a better record from July 1 onward than Seattle (.689 winning percentage from a 31-11-11 record).
- In a 6-2 win over Chivas USA was the first time Seattle broke the five-goal barrier in MLS. Mauro Rosales recorded three assists in that match, moving up to first in the league standings with 13 this season.
- In his 100th MLS start, Fredy Montero scored his first league hat trick, last week. His midweek goal in the 3-1 CONCACAF Champions League win over Caledonia took him to eight goals in the past seven matches.
- Sandwiched between losses to the LA Galaxy, Dallas went on a five-game unbeaten run, winning four of those matches.