|FC Dallas (4-1-4-1): Hartman; Loyd, John, Pertuz, Benitez; Jacobson; Castillo, Jackson, Marcelin, Shea; Sealy.
OUT: MF David Ferreira (R foot surgery); MF Ricardo Villar (R foot strain); MF Andrew Wiedeman (sports hernia repair); MF Carlos Rodriguez (L elbow dislocation); MF Bobby Warshaw (R foot fracture); DF Ugo Ihemelu (concussion symptoms)
QUESTIONABLE: Brek Shea (L foot turf toe)
|Seattle Sounders FC (4-4-2): Meredith; Johansson, Parke, Hurtado, Burch; Rosales, Alonso, Evans, Estrada; Johnson, Montero.||
OUT: GK Josh Ford (R knee stress fracture); MF Steve Zakuani (R leg fracture); DF Michael Tetteh (L hamstring strain); FW Babayele Sodade (R knee ACL tear)
DOUBTFUL: GK Michael Gspurning (R hip injury)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- The last four games have treated these teams very differently. Seattle has won four straight, lifting the Sounders to third in the West with 19 points. Dallas hasn't won in four games, dropping to sixth in the West on 12 points.
- Bryan Meredith made his professional debut last weekend in a 1-0 win over the Philadelphia Union. Regular starter Michael Gspurning will likely miss this game as well, with Andrew Weber on the bench.
- Besides injury, suspension will affect the lineups of both sides. Leo Gonzalez is out after the Disciplinary Committee pinned him for a nasty trailing leg against Philly. Both Blas Perez and Daniel Hernandez miss out for FCD. Additionally, goalkeeper Richard Sanchez is with the Mexican U-20 side, though he was unlikely to see minutes anyway.
- Both Perez and Hernandez were ejected before halftime of a 2-0 loss to the Colorado Rapids on Sunday.
- Seattle's 6-1-1 start is the best in club history.