These teams meet for the first time with the Impact fresh off a first-ever MLS win and in search of a first road victory.
|FC Dallas (4-1-4-1): Hartman; Pertuz, John, Ihemelu, Loyd; Hernandez; Shea, Jacobson, Levya, Castillo; Perez.
OUT: MF David Ferreira (R ankle); MF Ricardo Villar (R foot); MF Andrew Wiedeman (sports hernia repair)
QUESTIONABLE: DF George John (concussion symptoms); FW Scott Sealy (L hamstring)
|Montreal Impact (4-4-2): Ricketts; Valentin, Ferrari, Thomas, Wahl; Ubiparipovic, Bernier, Felipe, Mapp; Corradi, Braun.
OUT: DF Nelson Rivas (L hamstring strain); DF Calum Mallace (R ankle sprain)
QUESTIONABLE: MF Sanna Nyassi (R hip flexor)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- These teams have never met before.
- Dallas beat New England 1-0 last week for its second win of the season. Captain Ugo Ihemelu scored five minutes into stoppage time, the second latest goal in FCD history. In 2002, Chad Deering scored nine minutes into added time to secure a 1-1 draw with Columbus.
- Ugo Ihemelu scored one goal through his first 118 MLS appearances, coming over four and a half years at the LA Galaxy and Colorado Rapids. He now has five goals in 63 appearances for FCD.
- Montreal won its first MLS game last weekend, beating Toronto FC 2-1 at home. Andrew Wenger, who is splitting time between the Impact and classes as Duke, scored the winner.
- Dallas recalled versatile Brazilian Jackson from a loan at Cruzeiro this week.