Top meets bottom of the MLS standings when Dallas hosts D.C. United in Texas on Saturday night.
|FC Dallas (4-2-3-1): Fernandez; Loyd, Woodberry, Hedges, Benitez; Michel, Watson; Cooper, Ferreira, Castillo; Perez.
OUT: Ugo Ihemelu (concussion) - IR, Peter Luccin (torn R ACL) - IR
QUESTIONABLE: Stephen Keel (L quad strain), Andrew Jacobson (R hamstring strain), George John (L knee strain)
|D.C. United (4-2-3-1): Hamid; Korb, McDonald, Jakovic, Woolard; Kitchen, Saragosa; Porter, De Rosario, Sanchez; Rafael.
OUT: Lewis Neal (pubic stress reaction), John Thorrington (L medial collateral ligament)
QUESTIONABLE: Nick DeLeon (R hamstring strain), Chris Pontius (L groin strain)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Dallas has the most points in the league, 21. D.C. United has the fewest with four.
- Of the seven teams with four points of fewer after eight games to begin an MLS season, three made the playoffs.
- D.C. won the only meeting with FCD last season, but hasn't won in Frisco, Texas since 2007 (two draws and two losses).
- United has lost six games in a row, including a 4-0 embarrassing at the hands of the Houston Dynamo in RFK Stadium. D.C. has lost four straight at home.
- Dallas leads the Western Conference with 16 goals. David Ferreira is tied for third in the league with three assists.