Chivas USA has an awful record in Texas and has lost each of the last four meetings with FC Dallas heading into this encounter.
|FC Dallas (4-5-1): Hartman; Loyd, Hedges, Pertuz, Rodriguez; Jackson, Jacobson, Leyva, Hernandez, Castillo; Sealy.
OUT: MF David Ferreira (R foot surgery); MF Bobby Warshaw (R foot fracture); DF Ugo Ihemelu (concussion symptoms); DF Alex Lee (lower abdominal strain)
QUESTIONABLE: MF Ricardo Villar (R foot strain); DF George John (concussion symptoms); FW Blas Perez (R foot contusion); MF Brek Shea (L foot contusion)
|Chivas USA (4-4-2): Kennedy; Riley, McKenzie, Califf, Jazic; Cardozo, Minda, Moreno, Zemanski; Agudelo, Angel.
OUT: MF Marvin Iraheta (L knee ACL); MF Nick Labrocca (L hamstring strain); MF Ryan Smith (neck strain); DF John Valencia (R hamstring strain)
QUESTIONABLE: FW Jose Correa (R hamstring strain); MF Miller Bolanos (L hamstring strain)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- This week, Chivas won only its second game at home, beating the Montreal Impact 2-1. The Goats are sixth in the West, with 18 points from 15 games.
- FC Dallas props up the Western Conference with 13 points from 16 games.
- FCD has beaten the Goats in each of the last four meetings. Chivas USA has only won in Texas (against Dallas or the Houston Dynamo) in 20 visits.
- Dan Kennedy is tied for third in the league with 52 saves. Kevin Hartman is two appearances shy of becoming the first MLS player to break the 400 games played barrier.
- Jair Benitez is suspended for this match.