Columbus snapped a losing streak last week and will be looking to build on that win with another against TFC.
|Columbus Crew (4-4-2): Gruenebaum; J. Williams, Marshall, O'Rourke, Viana; Trapp Sanchez, Higuain, Anor; Oduro, Arrieta.
OUT: Eddie Gaven (L ACL rupture), Glauber (L ACL Rupture), Aaron Schoenfeld (R Shoulder Sprain)
QUESTIONABLE: Andy Gruenebaum (L Shoulder Weakness)
|Toronto FC (4-4-2): Bendik; Eckersley, Caldwell, Henry, Morgan; Rey, Osorio, Laba, Convey; Brockie, Earnshaw.
QUESTIONABLE: Danny Koevermans (L calf strain)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Columbus is six points up on Toronto FC, with the teams having played the same number of games.
- TFC has given up only one more goal (31) than Columbus (30) has this season.
- However, Columbus has scored six more goals (27) than TFC (21) has.
- Toronto comes into the match off a loss to Seattle, but TFC has two wins in its last three league games, including a win over Columbus last month.
- The Crew snapped a three-game losing streak with a 2-0 win over New York last week.