New York is riding high, and victory over Robert Warzycha's side could put Mike Petke's men top of MLS.
|Columbus Crew (4-4-2): Gruenebaum; J. Williams, Marshall, O'Rourke, Viana; Trapp Sanchez, Higuain, Anor; Oduro, Arrieta.
OUT: Eddie Gaven (L ACL rupture), Glauber (L ACL Rupture), Aaron Schoenfeld (R Shoulder Sprain)
QUESTIONABLE: Eric Gehrig (R Ankle Sprain)
|New York Red Bulls (4-4-2): Robles; Barklage, Olave, Holgersson, Miller; Sam, McCarty, Alexander, Steele; Espindola, Henry.
OUT: Ian Christianson (Toe Injury), Tim Cahill (R PCL Tear), Connor Lade (Knee Injury), Heath Pearce (Hip Surgery)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- New York is first in the Eastern Conference with 38 points from 23 matches. The Red Bulls are even with RSL on points in the Supporters' Shield race, but have scored two fewer goals.
- Columbus is back in eigth, with 23 points from 22 games. The Crew are a full 10 points back of Houston in the final playoff spot.
- This is the third meeting between these teams this year. On May 4, New York won 1-0 at Crew Stadium. On May 26, they drew 2-2 at Red Bull Arena.
- Columbus midfielder Tony Tchani was selected second overall by New York in the 2010 MLs SuperDraft. He played 29 games for the Red Bulls before being traded to Toronto.
- The Crew are on a three-game losing streak, while the Red Bulls have won two in a row and are on a four-game unbeaten run.