One of TFC's five wins last season came against the Rapids, who have a plethora of injuries.
|Colorado Rapids (4-4-2): Irwin; Mullan, Moor, O'Neill, Klute; Smith, Powers, Mastroeni, Mwanga; Hill, Harris.
OUT: Diego Calderon (R knee surgery), Jaime Castrillon (R knee surgery), Kevin Harbottle (L knee sprain), Matt Pickens (L arm fracture), Marvell Wynne (R quad strain)
QUESTIONABLE: Deshorn Brown (thigh), Edson Buddle (R knee pain), Pablo Mastroeni (L quad strain), Martin Rivero (R foot fracture)
|Seattle Sounders (4-4-2): Frei; Morgan, Califf, Henry, Richter; Lambe, Osorio, Bekker, Bostock; Earnshaw, Wiedeman.||
OUT: Danny Koevermans (L ACL repair), Terry Dunfield (L knee sprain), Richard Eckersley (L hamstring), Darel Russell (R hamstring strain)
QUESTIONABLE: Logan Emory (R ankle sprain)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Toronto FC was eliminated Wednesday night from the ACC semifinals with a 6-0 loss to Montreal Impact (6-2 aggregate).
- Colorado Rapids suffered yet another injury in the 1-1 draw in Houston. With Hendry Thomas out, 10 of the 11 team's projected starters are on the injured list.
- The Reds are ninth in the Eastern Conference with eight points. The Rapids are eighth in the Western Conference with nine points. Both are second from bottom.
- Toronto FC only had five wins last season, including the 2-1 win over the Rapids in July.
- Toronto’s Reggie Lamb made his international debut for Bermuda at the age of 16, against Rapids’ Atiba Harris and his St. Kitts national team back in 2007.