Real Salt Lake looks to snap a four-game losing streak and win the Rocky Mountain Cup at Dick's Sporting Goods Park
|Colorado Rapids (4-4-2): Pickens; Kimura, Wynne, Moor, Palguda; Mullan, Larentowicz, Mastroeni, Smith; Cummings, Nyassi.||
OUT: FW Conor Casey (L achilles tear); DF Anthony Wallace (R knee arthroscopic surgery)
QUESTIONABLE: FW Caleb Folan (L ankle sprain)
PROBABLE: GK Matt Pickens (R groin strain); MF Jamie Smith (R hamstring strain / R calf strain)
Real Salt Lake (4-4-2): Rimando; Russell, Borchers, Olave, Wingert; Williams, Morales, Gil, Johnson; Espindola, Saborio.
OUT: DF Tony Beltran (L adductor strain); MF Nelson Gonzalez (R foot fracture); MF Will Johnson (R ankle sprain);
DOUBTFUL: MF Ned Grabavoy (L adductor strain); GK Kyle Reynish (R ankle bone spur);
QUESTIONABLE: FW Chris Agorsor (L hamstring strain);
PROBABLE: DF Robbie Russell (R hamstring strain)
||DID YOU KNOW?|
Real Salt Lake is looking to win its fourth straight Rocky Mountain Cup. RSL defeated Colorado 1-0 in April on a late Fabian Espindola goal.
- Colorado is in eighth place overall in MLS and will clinch a playoff berth with a win in this match.
- RSL has lost four consecutive league matches, its longest skid since 2007, but has already locked up a playoff berth.
- Kyle Beckerman and Collen Warner will both sit out this match for RSL with red card suspensions.
- This could be Rapids head coach Gary Smith's final season in charge. He has admitted there is a "relationship issue" between himself and technical director Paul Bravo that may see Smith not re-sign with Colorado when his contract expires at the end of the season.
- Rapids defender Drew Moor has scored the last two goals for the Rapids and now has four this season, a career high.