Colorado is chasing the final playoff spot in the West, but the Galaxy have been on a good run in recent days.
|Colorado Rapids (4-2-3-1): Irwin; Wynne, Moor, O'Neill, Klute; Sturgis, Thomas; Harris, Powers, LaBrocca; Brown.
OUT: Diego Calderon (R knee surgery)
QUESTIONABLE: Kory Kindle (L ankle sprain), Martín Rivero (L quad strain)
|LA Galaxy (4-4-2): Cudicini; Franklin, Gonzalez, DeLaGarza, Dunivant; Jimenez, Sarvas, Juninho, Rogers; Zardes, Keane.
OUT: Brian Perk (concussion)
QUESTIONABLE: Robbie Keane (L hip flexor strain)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Los Angeles is in third place in the West, with 33 points from 21 matches.
- Colorado is back in sixth, with 31 points from 22 matches. It is one point behind FC Dallas in the final playoff spot.
- These two MLS originals have met 47 times in league play over the years. Los Angeles has won 23 of those clashes, while Colorado has come out on top 17 times. They have split seven draws.
- Colorado forward Edson Buddle played five seasons with the LA Galaxy, scoring 45 goals in 109 games.
- Despite recent good form, The Galaxy have lost their last two away matches..