The 2010 MLS Cup finalists square off with both currently out of the playoff picture in the Western Conference.
|Colorado Rapids (4-4-2): Pickens; Freeman, Moor, Wynne, Zapata; Mullan, Larentowicz, Rivero, Castrillon; Casey, Cummings.
OUT: DF Anthony Wallace (L Achilles tear); MF Pablo Mastroeni (headaches)
PROBABLE: MF Jamie Smith (R ACL tear); FW Conor Casey (R hamstring strain); FW Omar Cummings (L ankle sprain)
|FC Dallas (4-5-1): Hartman; Loyd, Pertuz, Hedges, Benitez; Hernandez; Jackson, Jacobson, Ferreira, Shea; Castillo.
OUT: MF Bobby Warshaw (R foot fracture); DF Ugo Ihemelu (concussion symptoms); DF Alex Lee (lower abdominal strain); DF George John (concussion symptoms)
QUESTIONABLE: FW Blas Perez (R foot sprain); DF Jair Benitez (R knee contusion)
PROBABLE: MF Ricardo Villar (R foot strain); MF David Ferreira (R foot surgery); MF Daniel Hernandez (R knee soreness); MF Jackson (R ankle sprain)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- If Toronto FC wins its game in hand, it will equal FC Dallas' 16 points from 19 games.
- Colorado, with 22 points, is in sixth, one spot out of the playoff positions.
- Matt Pickens leads the league with 69 saves. Kevin Hartman leads the entire history of the league with over 400 appearances. The 38-year-old debuted in 1997 with the LA Galaxy.
- David Ferreira made his return from injury last weekend against San Jose. He had been out since April 2011 with a broken ankle.
- Jeff Larentowicz is one booking away from a suspension.