Slumping FCD heads to the Rockies looking to get on track against Colorado, also on a winless streak in league play.
|Colorado Rapids (4-4-2): Pickens; Kimura, Wynne, Moor, Comminges; Mullan, Larentowicz, Mastroeni, Nyassi; Cummings, Folan.||
OUT: FW Conor Casey (L achilles tear); DF Anthony Wallace (R knee arthroscopic surgery)
PROBABLE: MF Jamie Smith (R hamstring strain / R calf strain); GK Matt Pickens (R groin strain)
FC Dallas (4-1-4-1): Hartman; Loyd, John, Ihemelu, Benitez; Hernandez; Jackson, Villar, Jacobson, Shea; M. Santos.
OUT: DF Edson Edward (R knee ACL tear); MF David Ferreira (R ankle)
QUESTIONABLE: DF Jeremy Hall (L ankle)
||DID YOU KNOW?|
FC Dallas lost 1-0 at home to in-state rivals Houston last weekend, its third consecutive loss in MLS play.
- The Rapids fell to a disappointing 1-1 home draw to Western Conference rivals San Jose last weekend.
- Despite the draw, Colorado is still in fairly good shape for the playoffs, sitting in seventh place overall in MLS, three points ahead of 10th placed New York.
- The Hoops have now gone three consecutive MLS matches without scoring a goal.
- Colorado is now winless in its last five league games.
- FCD sits four points ahead of Colorado in the Western Conference standings, but it also has a game in hand on the Rapids.