Chivas hasn't beat Colorado in five attempts, but the Goats also haven't lost away this season.
|Colorado Rapids (4-4-2): Pickens; Kimura, Wynne, Moor, Zapata; Mullan, Larentowicz, Castrillon, Rivero; Cascio, Cummings.
OUT: DF Anthony Wallace (L Achilles tear); MF Pablo Mastroeni (headaches); MF Ross LaBauex (sports hernia)
DOUBTFUL: MF Jamie Smith (R knee ACL tear)
QUESTIONABLE: FW Conor Casey (L Achilles tear)
PROBABLE: MF Martín Rivero (R quadriceps soreness)
|Chivas USA (4-5-1): Kennedy; Riley, McKenzie, Pearce, Jazic; Zemanski, Smith, Cardozo, Minda, LaBrocca, Bolanos; Angel.
OUT: MF Marvin Iraheta (L knee ACL); FW Alejandro Moreno (concussion)
PROBABLE: MF Ben Zemanski (R knee MCL sprain); MF Pete Vagenas (rib contusion)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- These teams are tied for sixth in the Western Conference, with nine points from seven games. The LA Galaxy also has nine points but has played one game less.
- The Goats haven't beaten the Rapids in five attempts. The first four of those were Colorado victories.
- Omar Cummings has scored three of the Rapids' last four goals. However, in a 2-1 loss to the Galaxy, Cummings missed a penalty in extra time that would have redeemed a draw for the home side.
- Chivas USA's perfectly bizarre record continued last week. The Goats have won every game away and lost all four games at home this season.
- Dan Kennedy has yet to concede more than one goal a game this season.