Real Salt Lake emerges from the international break with the most points in MLS, squaring off against home-shy Chivas USA in the Home Depot Center.
|Chivas USA (4-3-3): Kennedy; Riley, McKenzie, Califf, Jazic; Courtois, Gavin, Vagenas; Agudelo, Angel, Correa.
OUT: MF Marvin Iraheta (L knee ACL); MF Nick Labrocca (L hamstring strain)
DOUBTFUL: FW Tristen Bowen (R ankle)
|Real Salt Lake (4-4-2): Rimando; Beltran, Olave, Borchers, Wingert; Grabavoy, Beckerman, Morales, Johnson; Espindola, Paulo Jr.||
OUT: DF Chris Schuler (L foot bone stress response); MF Luis Gil (R knee strain); DF Leone Cruz (L hamstring strain)
PROBABLE: MF Javier Morales (R quadriceps strain); MF Jonny Steele (R ankle contusion); DF Jamison Olave (R calf strain); FW Fabian Espindola (L calf strain)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Real Salt Lake tops the league with 29 points. Chivas USA lags back in sixth in the West with 15 points.
- The Goats have only won once at home in seven attempts. The club actually has a better away record, having lost only once on its travels.
- Goalkeepers Nick Rimando and Dan Kennedy lead the voting to represent MLS in the All-Star Game.
- No Chivas USA player has scored more than twice this year. Juan Pablo Angel and Jose Correa have each scored twice, and Juan Agudelo scored his first goal since joining via trade against the Seattle Sounders in the Goats' most recent game.
- Oswaldo Minda (six) and Kyle Beckerman (five) are joint-first and third, respectively, on the league's yellow card charts.