Chivas USA still can't win at home, and this weekend the Goats host a Philly team fresh off its first victory of the season.
|Chivas USA (4-5-1): Kennedy; Riley, McKenzie, Pearce, Jazic; Bolanos, Zemanski, LaBrocca, Minda, Smith; Moreno.
OUT: MF Marvin Iraheta (L knee ACL)
QUESTIONABLE: MF Pete Vagenas (rib contusion); FW Juan Pablo Angel (concussion symptoms)
PROBABLE: DF Michael Lahoud (R hamstring strain); MF Ben Zemanski (R knee MCL sprain)
|Philadelphia Union (4-4-2): MacMath; Gaddis, Williams, Valdes, G. Farfan; Daniel, Carroll, Gomez, M. Farfan; Adu, Pajoy.
OUT: FW Krystian Witkowski (concussion); MF Roger Torres (L knee menisectomy/MCL sprain/tibial contusion)
QUESTIONABLE: DF Danny Califf (L hamstring strain)
PROBABLE: DF Sheanon Williams (lip laceration); DF Carlos Valdes (R calf strain)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Chivas USA has never beaten Philly. The Union have won both games at PPL Park and posted 1-1 draws in their two visits to take on the Goats in the Home Depot Center.
- Chivas has the most perplexing record in MLS this year. The Goats have won all three road matches and lost all three home games in 2012.
- Philly won for the first time in 2012 against the Columbus Crew last week. Before that the Union had posted three losses and one draw to start the season.
- Juan Pablo Angel could see his first action of the season. The Colombian striker has missed the opening six games due to concussion symptoms.
- Philly is riding a 244 minute shutout streak despite missing captain Danny Califf for three games this year.