Juan Agudelo will return to his former club when the Revs, on a six-game winless run against Chivas USA, visits Los Angeles.
|Chivas USA (4-2-3-1): Kennedy; Soto, de Luna, Vilchez, Borja; Minda, Rivera; Bowen, Alvarez, Farfan; Correa.
OUT: Daniel Atunez (L ACL reconstruction), Tim Melia (lumbar distectomy)
QUESTIONABLE: Gabriel Farfan (L Hamstring Tightness), Edgar Mejia (L ankle sprain), Aaron Ponce (L Hamstring Tightness)
|New England Revolution (4-1-4-1): Shuttleworth; Barnes, McCarthy, Goncalves, Tierney; Caldwell; Fagundez, Rowe, Nguyen, Sene; Agudelo.||
OUT: Kevin Alston (illness) - DL, Clyde Simms (R MCL sprain), Donnie Smith (L hamstring strain)
QUESTIONABLE: Juan Toja (R lower back tightness)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- The Revolution haven't beaten Chivas USA in six games. Last season's 3-3 draw halted the Goats' five-game winning streak in the matchup.
- However, Chivas USA is currently in a seven-match losing skid, tying a club record. Overall, the Goats haven't won in the league in 10 matches. They are moored at the bottom of the Western Conference with 11 points from 15 games.
- Coming off a bye week, New England most recently lost to the Vancouver Whitecaps to close out a five-game unbeaten run. The Revs are seventh in the East, with 20 points from 15 games.
- The loss to Vancouver, a 4-3 result, was the second time New England has conceded four goals this year. The other was a 4-1 loss to the New York Red Bulls on May 19. Aside from those two games, the Revs have only conceded five other goals.
- Andrew Farrell is suspended for this match.