Dallas has two meetings against Chivas USA in its last three games as FCD chases the last playoff spot in the West.
|Chivas USA (4-4-2): Kennedy; Riley, Joseph, Valencia, Jazic; Bolanos, Vagenas, Zemanski, Courtois; Agudelo, Moreno.
OUT: MF Ryan Smith (concussion)
DOUBTFUL: GK Tim Melia (lower back)
PROBABLE: DF Jorge Villafaña (L calf contusion); MF Ben Zemanski (R ankle sprain)
|FC Dallas (4-1-4-1): Hartman; Loyd, Hedges, Pertuz, Benitez; de Guzman; Jackson, Jacobson, Ferreira, Shea; Perez.
OUT: DF Ugo Ihemelu (concussion symptoms); GK Chris Seitz (illness)
QUESTIONABLE: FW Jonathan Top (R ankle sprain); DF George John (R ankle sprain)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- This is the second of three meetings between these teams this season. They drew the opening encounter.
- Dallas hasn't lost to the Goats in five meetings dating back to 2009.
- Chivas USA is already eliminated from playoff contention. Dallas has three games to overtake the Vancouver Whitecaps in fifth place in the Western Conference.
- Dan Kennedy is tied for second in MLS with 105 saves.
- Blas Perez scored his first MLS double in the 3-3 draw with the San Jose Earthquakes. The Panamanian now has seven goals this season.