The last team to start its 2013 campaign takes on the team currently occupying the bottom spot.
|Chicago Fire (4-4-2): Johnson; Anibaba, Kinney, Berry, Segares; Nyarko, Larentowicz, Lindpere, Duka; Rolfe, McDonald.
OUT: Arne Friedrich (hamstring) Logan Pause (quad) Victor Pineda (L meniscus repair)
|New England Revolution (4-4-2): Reis; Alston, Soares, McCarthy, Barnes: Rowe, Dorman, Simms, Nguyen; Bengtson, Barrett.
OUT: Matt Horth (R ankle sprain) Saer Sene (L ACL tear) Chris Tierney (L ankle sprain)
QUESTIONABLE: Kalifa Cisse (R groin tendonitis) Kelyn Rowe (L knee tendonitis)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- This is the first match of the season for New England, which was the odd team out in last week's opening festivities.
- Chicago is currently last in MLS on goal difference after going down 4-0 to defending MLS Cup champ LA.
- The Revs had the advantage in three meetings between these two sides last season, winning 2-1 and 1-0 at home, with a 2-1 away loss to Chicago in between.
- New England forward Chad Barrett started his career in the windy city and spent four years with the Fire, helping them to the 2006 U.S. Open Cup.
- Last year, the Revs tied (with Columbus) for fewest goals allowed by a non-playoff team, giving up just 44.