Marco Di Vaio has the longest active goal-scoring streak alive in MLS, and he'll need to keep it going to move Montreal into a playoff spot against the speedy Fire.
|Chicago Fire (4-2-3-1): Johnson; Anibaba, Friedrich, Berry, Segares; Pause, Pardo; Nyarko, Rolfe, Fernandez; MacDonald.
OUT: DF Cory Gibbs (R knee meniscus repair); DF Steven Kinney (R groin pain)
QUESTIONABLE: MF Daniel Paladini (R calf pain)
|Montreal Impact (4-2-3-1): Perkins; Ferrari, Nesta, Rivas, Brovsky; Bernier, Warner; Arnaud, Felipe, Neagle; Di Vaio.
OUT: FW Bernardo Corradi (L knee ACL tear)
QUESTIONABLE: MF Justin Mapp (L hamstring pull)
PROBABLE: DF Alessandro Nesta (R knee strain); FW Eduardo Sebrango (L shoulder separation)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- These clubs opened the 2012 season against each other, when nearly 59,000 witnessed a 1-1 draw at Olympic Stadium.
- The only player from either of these teams on the top 25 selling jerseys in MLS is Arne Friedrich, sliding in at 25th.
- Marco Di Vaio has scored in three straight games, adding four goals total.
- Chicago's Designated Player, Alex, opened his MLS account with the clincher in the 3-1 win over the Houston Dynamo on Sept. 2.
- The Fire are second in the East. The Impact are two spots out of a playoff position, in seventh.