The Fire are slumming it in last place right now, and Columbus is looking to take advantage and maintain its unbeaten streak, which currently is at four games.
|Chicago Fire (4-4-1-1): S. Johnson; Thompson, Berry, Anibaba, Segares; Paladini, Pause, Larentowicz, Lindpere; Rolfe; MacDonald.
DOUBTFUL: Arne Friedrich (hip)
QUESTIONABLE: Steven Kinney (R quad strain)
|Columbus Crew (4-2-3-1): Gruenebaum; Williams, Marshall, Glauber, Wahl; O'Rourke, Viana; Gaven, Duka, Speas; Oduro.||
OUT: Aaron Horton (L knee surgery)
QUESTIONABLE: Federico Higuain (L calf contusion)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Chicago is in last place in the Eastern Conference. It has the same record as fellow basement-dweller D.C. United, but with an inferior goal difference.
- The Crew are fourth place in the East, with a 2-1-3 record so far, and are on a four-game unbeaten run.
- Chicago has taken just 14 corner kicks this season, fewer than any other club in the league.
- Columbus has scored seven away goals this year, tied for the best on-the-road offensive output in the league.
- The Fire have allowed 12 goals this season, the weakest defensive record in MLS. Its -7 goal difference is another league low.