The Eastlands club is yet to lose a game in the Premier League this season, having had a fantastic start with 12 wins and two draws in the 14 games they have played
Bosingwa, Ivanovic, Terry, Cole
Ramires, Romeu, Lampard
Sturridge, Drogba, Mata
Zabaleta, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy
Milner, Toure, Barry
David Luiz misses out on this one due to picking up a fifth yellow card of the season against Newcastle United, which means he is suspended for this clash. It will prompt the Portuguese boss to make changes to his back line, with Branislav Ivanovic probably slotting in in his favored center-back position, while Jose Bosingwa should play at right-back.
Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini may also have to switch things around in defense after right-back Micah Richards fell prey to a calf injury in the Champions League clash against Bayern Munich.
The fullback is a doubt for this fixture, meaning Pablo Zabaleta should likely be given a look in.
Meanwhile, Aleksandar Kolarov remains in the treatment room due to a groin injury.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Chelsea has conceded 11 goals in the Premier League at Stamford Bridge this season. Only Norwich City and Wigan Athletic have shipped more at their respective home grounds among the teams outside the relegation zone.
- But the Blues have still have a fairly healthy record at home, having scored in each of their last 14 games at the Bridge. Their tally of 19 in seven home games this season is bettered only by Manchester United (23) and Manchester City (24).
- Daniel Sturridge (pictured right) has scored a goal in each of the west London club's last three Premier League games.
- Manchester City has not lost a single game in the league this season, and no other team has scored as many goals (48) as they have so far.
- Four of Roberto Mancini's charges feature in the top ten players who have created the most number of goals this season. David Silva (eight), Samir Nasri (six), James Milner and Micah Richards (five each) are on the list.
How do you stay up to date with football when on the move? With http://m.goal.com – your best source for mobile coverage of the beautiful game.