Davide Ballardini's men host the Giallorossi on Wednesday, with the visitors in red hot form following four victories from their last five league games
Pisano, Canini, Astori, Agostini
Ekdal, Nainggolan, Dessena
Cagliari will entertain the Giallorossi without the services of Lorenzo Ariaudo, with the former Juventus youth still nursing the back injury that has seen him miss the club's last two encounters, while long term casualties Sebastian Eriksson and Nene will also miss out.
Luis Enrique's Roma will go into Wednesday's clash without long-term absentees Dani Osvaldo and Nicolas Burdisso, with the pair still suffering from a muscle strain and a ligament problem respectively.
However, the capital club could be boosted by the potential return of Daniele De Rossi and Marco Cassetti, and although the duo are unlikely to start the match, they may well make an appearance from the bench.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Cagliari has won only one of their last seven league games.
- The hosts have only managed to win two of their home games in Serie A this season.
- Only Cesena has scored less goals than the Rossoblu this term.
- Roma has won four of their last five league games.
- However the club has only managed to win one of its last three games in all competitions.
- The Giallorossi have conceded the same amount of goals as the hosts have this season, yet remain eight places and eight points above the Rossoblu.