Massimiliano Allegri's side travels to Sardinia on Tuesday night hoping to maintain its unbeaten run, with the Rossoneri having gone 10 games without defeat in Serie A.
Pisano, Canini, Ariaudo, Agostini
Ekdal, Nainggolan, Conti
Zambrotta, Mexes, Thiago Silva, Antonini
Nocerino, Van Bommel, Seedorf
However, the home side will still be without long-term absentee Davide Astori, with the former Milan defender still nursing a fibula fracture, while Nene is also a doubt as the Brazilian is struggling with a muscle strain.
Christian Abbiati should return to the starting XI after making the bench for the recent victory over Siena, while Gianluca Zambrotta and Luca Antonini should also return.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Only Atalanta has drawn more games than Cagliari this season.
- The home side has only won once in its last 10 league games.
- Only the bottom two of Lecce and Novara have conceded more goals than Cagliari this term.
- No other team in Serie A has won more games than Milan this season.
- Massimiliano Allegri's side has only lost two league games this season, with both defeats coming away from home.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic has scored 10 league goals so far this season, only two less than Cagliari has managed in total.