|Borussia Dortmund: Weidenfeller; Piszczek, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer - Bender, Sahin - Goetze, Lewandowski, Grosskreutz - Barrios
|Hannover: Fromlowitz - Cherundolo, Haggui, Pogatetz, Schulz - Schlaudraff, Schmiedebach, Pinto, Krausch - Ya Konan, Abdellaoue
- Borussia Dortmund have taken just one point from their last two matches, having lost to Hoffenheim and drawn with Mainz in succession.
- The league leaders have a goal difference 35 better than their visitors, despite being ranked only two places higher in the Bundesliga table.
- Only Werder Bremen (1987-88) have ever conceded fewer goals after 27 games than Dortmund this season (16). Bremen won the title that year.
- BVB have only once conceded more than one goal this season: in their 2-0 opening day loss to Leverkusen.
- Hannover have kept clean sheets in four of their last seven Bundesliga matches.
- Didier Ya Konan has scored and assisted two goals each in his last three matches.
- Die Roten have managed to avoid defeat in six of their last seven matches in Dortmund. Their one loss was in February of 2010 (4-1).
- Mohammed Abdellaoue has scored 23 goals this season; 15 for Valerenga in Norway, and 8 for Hannover.
November 7, 2010: Hannover 0-4 Borussia Dortmund
When the two teams met in November, Dortmund delivered a four-goal hammering, though the game was not decided until late. Shinji Kagawa put the visitors ahead after 11 minutes, but only in the 72nd minute did BVB score the critical second goal that put the match out of reach. Substitute Robert Lewandowski added a third nine minutes before full time, and Jakub Blaszczykowski broke away to net the fourth at the death.
Follow Goal.com on to get the latest soccer news directly. Check out Goal.com's page; be part of the best soccer fan community in the world!