|Borussia Dortmund: Weidenfeller; Piszczek, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer; Sahin, Bender; Blaszczykowski, Gotze, Grosskreutz; Lewandowski
|Freiburg: Baumann; Mujdza, Barth, Toprak, Butscher; Schuster; Caligiuri, Flum, Makiadi, Putsila; Cisse
- Borussia Dortmund is unbeaten in 13 Bundesliga home matches (nine wins, four draws).
- BVB has won its last three home games against SCF, keeping a clean sheet in each of them.
- Dortmund hasn't conceded more than one goal in a game since its Bundesliga season opener.
- The league leaders have conceded just 18 goals in 29 matches. Ruhr rivals Schalke have the Bundesliga's second-best defensive record, but have allowed 33 goals.
- The Schwarz-Gelben have won just one of their last four matches.
- Freiburg has only won one of its 11 Bundesliga away games at Dortmund (eight defeats, two draws).
- SCF has won only one of its last eight away matches (three draws, four losses), and has only picked up one point from its last four games on the road.
- Striker Papiss Demba Cisse is currently the league's top goal-scorer with 20 goals, one more than Bayern's Mario Gomez.
- Last week's comeback win over Hoffenheim was Freiburg's first victory in six matches.
- Freiburg has won and drawn 12 games each, but has conceded three goals more than it has scored.
November 20, 2010: Freiburg 1-2 Borussia Dortmund
When these teams last met, Mats Hummels scored a rare own goal early to hand Freiburg the lead. Dortmund fought hard for the equalizer and finally earned it through substitute Robert Lewandowski, who nodded in a cross 15 minutes from full time. Der BVB competed the comeback three minutes later under fortuitous circumstances as Mensur Mujdza turned the ball into his own net.
Follow Goal.com on to get the latest soccer news directly. Check out Goal.com's page; be part of the best soccer fan community in the world!