Favre's men will be keen to secure victory in the Borussen derby as they aim to oust Schalke from the last automatic qualification spot for the Champions League.
Piszczek, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer
Blaszczykowski, Kagawa, Grosskreutz
Stranzl, Brouwers, Dante, Daems
Herrmann, Nordtveit, Jantschke, Arango
Julian Koch is the only absentee for Borussia Dortmund ahead of the clash with Lucien Favre's men. Germany international Mario Gotze is still working his way back to full fitness, but might play a role in the match at the Signal Iduna Park.
Robert Lewandowski is set to spearhead the attack, supported by an attacking trident of Jakub 'Kuba' Blaszczykowski, Shinji Kagawa and Kevin Grosskreutz.
Lucien Favre will have a near full-strength squad to choose from for Saturday's game, with only one first-teamer in the form of Roman Neustadter set to miss the clash with an injury. Thorben Marx and Mathew Leckie are also out with knocks. Igor de Camargo is suffering from flu and is rated doubtful.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Borussia Monchengladbach has secured European soccer for next season. Its last international game was back in October 1996 against Monaco.
- The Foals' trainer, Lucien Favre, has never lost at the Signal Iduna Park.
- Juan Arango is the only player in the league, goalkeepers aside, to have played every minute of every Bundesliga game this season.
- Borussia Dortmund has lost to Gladbach only once in the last eight matches.
- BVB are yet to be defeated in the league this season with Sebastian Kehl in the starting XI.
- Marco Reus is set to leave Gladbach for Dortmund in the summer transfer window.
- A win for Dortmund will seal the Bundesliga title.