The capital club travels to Stade Chaban-Delmas to face a difficult Bordeaux side which has a formidable home record, as it aims for a first away win there since 2005.
Henrique, Planus, Sane,
Plasil, Sertic, N'Guemo
Jallet, Alex, Sakho, Maxwell
Lucas Moura, Chantome, Matuidi, Pastore
Bordeaux boss Francis Gillot is without key forward Nicolas Maurice-Belay who will miss the visit of Paris Saint-Germain to the Stade Chaban-Delmas.
Henri Saivet could accompany Yoan Gouffran up front, with the returning Ludovic Obraniak also another avenue for Gillot to consider, as his side makes a charge towards the top three. Cheick Diabate is away at the Africa Cup of Nations with Mali.
Paris Saint-Germain coach Carlo Ancelotti is without Thiago Motta, who is suspended thanks to his red card in the 0-0 draw with Ajaccio.
Thiago Silva misses three weeks of action after pulling up in last Friday's encounter, while Lucas Moura is expected to continue in the starting 11 after a bright league debut.
Clement Chantome should be Ancelotti's choice to replace Motta in midfield, with Mamadou Sakho to deputize for the stricken Thiago Silva at the back. Mohamed Sissoko is on international duty.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Bordeaux sits in fourth in Ligue 1, having won one and drawn five of its last six league fixtures. It is seven points behind Sunday's opponent.
- Francis Gillot's side has not been beaten at home since March 2012 against Nice.
- The Aquitaine club secured a 0-0 draw against Paris Saint-Germain back in August.
- Paris Saint-Germain's Ligue 1 season so far sees it in second place, two points behind leader Olympique Lyonnais.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic (pictured, right) will now wear the No. 10 shirt in domestic soccer from this weekend. The jersey was vacated by Nene, who left for Al Gharafa.
- PSG has not won away in Bordeaux since 2005, and was held to a draw in its last three fixtures against les Girondins.