Three points from safety and with just four matches remaining to save themselves, Rovers must get back to winning ways against Paul Lambert's eleventh placed Canaries
Lowe, Orr, Dann, Mart.Olsson
Hoilett, Dunn, Pedersen, Marc.Olsson
Martin, R.Bennett, Ward, Drury
E.Bennett, Hoolahan, Pilkington
Blackburn manager Steve Kean has major injury concerns over 16-goal top-scorer Yakubu (knee) and defender Grant Hanley (ankle) after the 3-0 defeat by Swansea last weekend. Junior Hoilett should be able to shrug off a hamstring problem though.
Meanwhile, French defender Gael Givet, who has denied asking not to play last weekend, could be in the squad.
Norwich manager Paul Lambert may have defender Zak Whitbread available for the first time since he picked up a calf injury in the defeat at Fulham on March 31. Left-back Marc Tierney and striker James Vaughan remain long-term absentees.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Blackburn has lost five Premier League matches in a row for the first time since December 2008, when Paul Ince was manager.
- Rovers have conceded 73 goals this season so far - only four sides have conceded more after 34 games in the history of the Premier League.
- Blackburn is the only side to have both won the Premier League (1994-95), and suffered the ignominy of relegation (1998-99), since its inception in 1992.
- Ewood Park has witnessed just five home wins this season, and one draw, in the 17 matches thus far.
- In 1994, Blackburn signed striker Chris Sutton from Norwich, for a then-English record transfer fee of 5 million pounds.
- Norwich has won 11 matches in its first season in the Premier League since 2004-05, and could still finish as high as seventh.
- None of Norwich's last eight league fixtures away from Carrow Road have ended in draws - it has won four and lost four games.
- Apart from Wayne Rooney, Norwich captain Grant Holt (pictured) is the top-scoring Englishman in the Premier League this season (13).
- The Canaries have kept just two clean sheets so far this season; only West Bromwich Albion (2010-11) have had fewer after 34 Premier League matches.
- Only two sides outside the top-six in the Premier League have scored 45 goals or more this season: Blackburn Rovers and Norwich City.